Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
- The assignment is appropriate to students and the students are cognitively engaged in exploring content.
- Most of the teacher's questions are of high quality. Teacher gives students time to respond.
- Most of the teacher's questions are of high quality and well focused. Adequate time is provided for students to respond.
- Teacher reviews appropriate academic vocabulary to ensure the purpose for the lesson or unit is clear.
- Teacher checks for understanding and reiterates the directions to students.
- Teacher's directions are clear and modeled for the students.
- Teacher's directions are clearly stated to students.
- The transition is seamless, with students assuming responsibility in ensuring its efficiency.