Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Rubrics: Component 3a: Communicating with Students
- Teacher's explanation of content is appropriate and connects with students' knowledge of key vocabulary and specific artists.
- Teacher's guided explanation of content is appropriate and connects with the prior knowledge the students have gained in the class.
- Teacher's purpose for the lesson or unit is clear, including where it is situated within broader learning. (This is day 2 of a process that describes, analyzes, interprets, and evaluates the art...
- Teacher's purpose for the lesson or unit is clear, including how the learning will be achieved.
- Teacher's purpose for the lesson or unit is clear, including a discussion of how the learning will take place.
- Teacher provides clear directions for the writing and gives students time to respond.
- Teacher's directions are clear to students and connect to prior work.
- Teacher's directions are clearly stated and the question in posted.
- Teacher's procedures are clearly posted for the students.
- Teacher directions and procedures are clear to students. Teacher adjusts explanations to meet student needs.