A Deeper Look at Constructing SLOs
Time: 34 minutes
Description: The second webinar provides viewers with the following information:
1. The role Common Core plays in SLOs.
2. Key messages for SLOs.
3. The timeline for 5 key district-level SLO decisions.
4. Tools for district leaders to make the first 3 of their 5 key SLO decisions:
- Assess and identify district-specific academic priorities and needs.
- Identify who will have State-provided growth measures and who must have SLOs as “comparable growth measures.”
- Determine district rules for how specific SLOs will get set.
Decision 1 Resources: Assess and Identify District Priorities and Needs.
Decision 2 Resources: Who Needs an SLO for Growth Measurement?
Decision 3 Resources: How Will SLOs Get Set?