These Tell It Again! Read-Aloud Image Cards for Farms contain of a set of 22 images on cards, used for extension activities in Listening & Learning strand lessons. By the end of the domain, students will be able to:
1. Look at each picture and think about what it happening;
2. Determine how given pictures are associated with specific animals;
3. Retell and review the sequence of events in a story;
4. Retell and review the sequence of events in a nonfiction/informational text;
5. Perform an action or give a clue about the picture on a given image card; and
6. Use the clues given by other students, and knowledge of the domain, to correctly guess what is being described on a given image card.