These Tell It Again! Read-Aloud Image Cards for Plants contain of a set of 19 images on cards, used for extension activities in Listening & Learning strand lessons. By the end of the domain, students will be able to:
1. Look at each picture and think about what it happening;
2. Perform an action or give a clue about the picture on a given image card;
3. Explain the similiaries and differences between various plants and their seeds;
4. Identify what seeds go along with various types of fruit; and
5. Use the clues given by other students, and knowledge of plants from within the domain, to correctly guess what is being described on a given image card.