These Tell It Again! Read-Aloud Image Cards for Colonial Towns and Townspeople contain of a set of 21 images on cards, used for extension activities in Listening & Learning strand lessons. By the end of the domain, students will be able to:
1. Look at each picture and describe what is happening;
2. Determine and explain how given pictures are associated with the modern tradespeople: the farmer, pastry chef, seamstress, tailor, construction worker, and metal worker;
3. Compare and contrast tradespeople of today with those of long ago using a "Now and Then" Venn diagram;
4. Sort cards according to categories such as the trades or products they represent;
5. Identify, explain, and discuss the parts of a modern house;
6. Perform an action or give a clue about the picture on a given image card; and
7. Use the clues given by other students, and knowledge of the domain, to correctly guess what is being described on a given image card.