Highlighting a Module 4 Lesson: Elementary
“Live a lesson” from the most recent elementary module, experiencing and dissecting the rigor of elementary lessons. Then participants will unpack the experience from differentiated perspectives: first as a student, then either as a teacher or as a leader or coach. They will also compare and contrast the lesson to a non-CCSS aligned lesson in order to “see” the shifts demanded of students, teachers, and leaders.
Download the files below individually or download a zip of all Session 2A files
- "On Women's Right to the Suffrage" speech excerpt
- Background "On Women's Right to the Suffrage"
- NY Times Article 1873
- Close Reading Form for Susan B. Anthony Article
- Compare Speech and NY Times Article
- Experiencing the Shifts Recording Form
- Grade 4, Module 4, Unit 1, Lesson 2
- Participant Reflection Form