Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: S.ID.5
- Interpreting Categorical And Quantitative Data
- Summarize, Represent, And Interpret Data On Two Categorical And Quantitative Variables
- State Standard:
- Summarize categorical data for two categories in two-way frequency tables. Interpret relative frequencies in the context of the data (including joint, marginal, and conditional relative frequencies). Recognize possible associations and trends in the data.
- In Topic C, students reconnect with previous work in Grade 8 involving categorical data. Students use a two-way frequency table to organize data on two categorical variables. Students calculate the...
- Student Outcomes Students calculate and interpret conditional relative frequencies from two-way frequency tables. Students evaluate conditional relative frequencies as an indication of possible...
- Student Outcomes Students summarize data on two categorical variables collected from a sample using a two-way frequency table. Given a two-way frequency table, students construct a relative frequency...
- Student Outcomes Students distinguish between categorical data and numerical data. Students summarize data on two categorical variables collected from a sample using a two-way frequency table.
- Algebra I Module 2: Descriptive Statistics In this module, students reconnect with and deepen their understanding of statistics and probability concepts first introduced in Grades 6, 7, and 8. ...