Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: K.NBT.1
- Number And Operations In Base Ten
- Work With Numbers 11–19 To Gain Foundations For Place Value.
- State Standard:
- Compose and decompose numbers from 11 to 19 into ten ones and some further ones, e.g., by using objects or drawings, and record each composition or decomposition by a drawing or equation (e.g., 18 = 10 + 8); understand that these numbers are composed of ten ones and one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, or nine ones.
No Results Found
Your search did not match any content. Some suggestions:
- Double check your spelling.
- Try searching for an item that is less specific. You can always narrow your search results later.
- Try searching with fewer keywords.