Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: F.IF.5
- Interpreting Functions
- Interpret Functions That Arise In Applications In Terms Of The Context
- State Standard:
- Relate the domain of a function to its graph and, where applicable, to the quantitative relationship it describes. For example, if the function h(n) gives the number of person-hours it takes to assemble n engines in a factory, then the positive integers would be an appropriate domain for the function.★
- Student Outcomes Students graph the functions f(x) = log(x), g(x) = log2(x), and h(x) = ln(x) by hand and identify key features of the graphs of logarithmic functions.
- In Topic C, students graph logarithmic functions, identifying key features (F-IF.4, F-IF.7) and discover how the logarithmic properties are evidenced in the graphs of corresponding logarithmic...
- Exponential and Logarithmic Functions In this module, students synthesize and generalize what they have learned about a variety of function families. They extend the domain of exponential functions...