Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: F.IF.5
- Interpreting Functions
- Interpret Functions That Arise In Applications In Terms Of The Context
- State Standard:
- Relate the domain of a function to its graph and, where applicable, to the quantitative relationship it describes. For example, if the function h(n) gives the number of person-hours it takes to assemble n engines in a factory, then the positive integers would be an appropriate domain for the function.★
- Exponential and Logarithmic Functions In this module, students synthesize and generalize what they have learned about a variety of function families. They extend the domain of exponential functions...
- Algebra I Module 5: A Synthesis of Modeling with Equations and Functions In Module 5, students synthesize what they have learned during the year about functions to select the correct function type in...
- Algebra I Module 4: Polynomial and Quadratic Expressions, Equations, and Functions In earlier modules, students analyze the process of solving equations and developing fluency in writing,...
- Algebra I Module 3: Linear and Exponential Functions In earlier grades, students define, evaluate, and compare functions and use them to model relationships between quantities. In this module,...