Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: A.SSE.2
- Seeing Structure In Expressions
- Interpret The Structure Of Expressions
- State Standard:
- Use the structure of an expression to identify ways to rewrite it. For example, see x4 – y4 as (x2)2 – (y2)2, thus recognizing it as a difference of squares that can be factored as (x2 – y2)(x2 + y2).
- Student Outcomes Students find solutions to polynomial equations where the polynomial expression is not factored into linear factors. Students construct a polynomial function that has a specified set...
- This topic focuses on factoring polynomials and the advantages of factored form of a polynomial to both solve equations and sketch graphs of polynomial functions. Students solve problems involving...
- Student Outcomes Students will factor certain forms of polynomial expressions by using the structure of the polynomials.
- Student Outcomes Students will use the structure of polynomials to identify factors.