Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: A.SSE.1.b
- Seeing Structure In Expressions
- Interpret The Structure Of Expressions
- State Standard:
- Interpret complicated expressions by viewing one or more of their parts as a single entity. For example, interpret P(1+r)n as the product of P and a factor not depending on P.
- Student Outcomes Students graph simple quadratic equations of the form y = a(x - h)2 + k (completed-square or vertex form), recognizing that (h,k) represents the vertex of the graph and use a graph...
- Student Outcomes Students rewrite quadratic expressions given in standard form, ax2 + bx + c (with a ≠ 1), as equivalent expressions in completed square form, a(x - h)2 + k. They build quadratic...