Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: A.REI.5
- Reasoning With Equations And Inequalities
- Solve Systems Of Equations
- State Standard:
- Prove that, given a system of two equations in two variables, replacing one equation by the sum of that equation and a multiple of the other produces a system with the same solutions.
- Throughout middle school, students practice the process of solving linear equations (6.EE.5, 6.EE.7, 7.EE.4, 8.EE.7) and systems of linear equations (8.EE.8). Now, in Topic C, instead of just...
- Student Outcomes Students create systems of equations that have the same solution set as a given system. Students understand that adding a multiple of one equation to another creates a new system of...
- Algebra I Module 1: Relationships Between Quantities and Reasoning with Equations and Their Graphs In this module students analyze and explain precisely the process of solving an equation. Through...