Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: A.REI.12
- Reasoning With Equations And Inequalities
- Represent And Solve Equations And Inequalities Graphically
- State Standard:
- Graph the solutions to a linear inequality in two variables as a half- plane (excluding the boundary in the case of a strict inequality), and graph the solution set to a system of linear inequalities in two variables as the intersection of the corresponding half-planes.
- In this installment of the video professional development series, there are two videos for small groups of educators to learn from the Common Core in practice. The first video does not include...
- This Geometry Common Core video features ninth and tenth grade students from Webster, New York. The lesson focuses on Standards G-GPE.7, A-REI.12 and G-GMD.4
- Throughout middle school, students practice the process of solving linear equations (6.EE.5, 6.EE.7, 7.EE.4, 8.EE.7) and systems of linear equations (8.EE.8). Now, in Topic C, instead of just...
- Student Outcomes Students use systems of equations or inequalities to solve contextual problems and interpret solutions within a particular context.
- Student Outcomes Students identify solutions to simultaneous equations or inequalities; they solve systems of linear equations and inequalities either algebraically or graphically.
- Student Outcomes Students recognize and identify solutions to two-variable inequalities. They represent the solution set graphically. They create two variable inequalities to represent a situation...
- Algebra I Module 1: Relationships Between Quantities and Reasoning with Equations and Their Graphs In this module students analyze and explain precisely the process of solving an equation. Through...