Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: A.REI.10
- Reasoning With Equations And Inequalities
- Represent And Solve Equations And Inequalities Graphically
- State Standard:
- Understand that the graph of an equation in two variables is the set of all its solutions plotted in the coordinate plane, often forming a curve (which could be a line).
- Throughout middle school, students practice the process of solving linear equations (6.EE.5, 6.EE.7, 7.EE.4, 8.EE.7) and systems of linear equations (8.EE.8). Now, in Topic C, instead of just...
- Student Outcomes Students use systems of equations or inequalities to solve contextual problems and interpret solutions within a particular context.
- Student Outcomes Students recognize and identify solutions to two-variable equations. They represent the solution set graphically. They create two variable equations to represent a situation. They...
- Algebra I Module 1: Relationships Between Quantities and Reasoning with Equations and Their Graphs In this module students analyze and explain precisely the process of solving an equation. Through...