Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 8.EE.3
- Expressions And Equations
- Work With Radicals And Integer Exponents.
- State Standard:
- Use numbers expressed in the form of a single digit times an integer power of 10 to estimate very large or very small quantities, and to express how many times as much one is than the other. For example, estimate the population of the United States as 3 × 108 and the population of the world as 7 × 109, and determine that the world population is more than 20 times larger.
No Results Found
Your search did not match any content. Some suggestions:
- Double check your spelling.
- Try searching for an item that is less specific. You can always narrow your search results later.
- Try searching with fewer keywords.