Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 8.EE.1
- Expressions And Equations
- Work With Radicals And Integer Exponents.
- State Standard:
- Know and apply the properties of integer exponents to generate equivalent numerical expressions. For example, 32 × 3–5 = 3–3 = 1/33 = 1/27.
No Results Found
Your search did not match any content. Some suggestions:
- Double check your spelling.
- Try searching for an item that is less specific. You can always narrow your search results later.
- Try searching with fewer keywords.