Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 5.NF.3
- Number And Operations—Fractions
- Apply And Extend Previous Understandings Of Multiplication And Division To Multiply And Divide Fractions.
- State Standard:
- Interpret a fraction as division of the numerator by the denominator (a/b = a ÷ b). Solve word problems involving division of whole numbers leading to answers in the form of fractions or mixed numbers, e.g., by using visual fraction models or equations to represent the problem. For example, interpret 3/4 as the result of dividing 3 by 4, noting that 3/4 multiplied by 4 equals 3, and that when 3 wholes are shared equally among 4 people each person has a share of size 3/4. If 9 people want to share a 50-pound sack of rice equally by weight, how many pounds of rice should each person get? Between what two whole numbers does your answer lie?
No Results Found
Your search did not match any content. Some suggestions:
- Double check your spelling.
- Try searching for an item that is less specific. You can always narrow your search results later.
- Try searching with fewer keywords.