Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 5.NBT.3
- Number And Operations In Base Ten
- Understand The Place Value System.
- State Standard:
- Read, write, and compare decimals to thousandths.
- Welcome to “Math Studio Talk” a video series that provides games, activities and models to help students develop flexible thinking and deep understanding of math concepts from kindergarten to Grade 5...
- Objective: Solidify fluency with Grade 5 skills.
- Objective: Divide decimals by single-digit whole numbers involving easily identifiable multiples using place value understanding and relate to a written method.
- Objective: Subtract decimals using place value strategies and relate those strategies to a written method.
- Objective: Add decimals using place value strategies and relate those strategies to a written method.
- Objective: Compare decimal fractions to the thousandths using like units and express comparisons with >, <, =.
- Objective: Name decimal fractions in expanded, unit, and word forms by applying place value reasoning.
- Objective: Use exponents to denote powers of 10 with application to metric conversions.
- Grade 5 Module 1: Place Value and Decimal Fractions In Module 1, students’ understanding of the patterns in the base ten system are extended from Grade 4’s work with place value of multi-digit whole...