Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 5.NBT.2
- Number And Operations In Base Ten
- Understand The Place Value System.
- State Standard:
- Explain patterns in the number of zeros of the product when multiplying a number by powers of 10, and explain patterns in the placement of the decimal point when a decimal is multiplied or divided by a power of 10. Use whole-number exponents to denote powers of 10.
No Results Found
Your search did not match any content. Some suggestions:
- Double check your spelling.
- Try searching for an item that is less specific. You can always narrow your search results later.
- Try searching with fewer keywords.