Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 4.NF.6
- Number And Operations—Fractions3
- Understand Decimal Notation For Fractions, And Compare Decimal Fractions.
- State Standard:
- Use decimal notation for fractions with denominators 10 or 100. For example, rewrite 0.62 as 62/100; describe a length as 0.62 meters; locate 0.62 on a number line diagram.
- Objective: Solve word problems involving the addition of measurements in decimal form.
- Objective: Add decimal numbers by converting to fraction form.
- Objective: Apply understanding of fraction equivalence to add tenths and hundredths.
- Objective: Use understanding of fraction equivalence to investigate decimal numbers on the place value chart expressed in different units.
- Objective: Model mixed numbers with units of hundreds, tens, ones, tenths, and hundredths in expanded form and on the place value chart.
- Objective: Model the equivalence of tenths and hundredths using the area model and number disks.
- Objective: Use meters to model the decomposition of one whole into hundredths. Represent and count hundredths.
- Objective: Represent mixed numbers with units of tens, ones, and tenths with number disks, on the number line, and in expanded form.
- Objective: Use metric measurement and area models to represent tenths as fractions greater than 1 and decimal numbers.
- Objective: Use metric measurement to model the decomposition of one whole into tenths.