Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 4.NF.5
- Number And Operations—Fractions3
- Understand Decimal Notation For Fractions, And Compare Decimal Fractions.
- State Standard:
- Express a fraction with denominator 10 as an equivalent fraction with denominator 100, and use this technique to add two fractions with respective denominators 10 and 100.4 For example, express 3/10 as 30/100, and add 3/10 + 4/100 = 34/100.
- Welcome to “Math Studio Talk” a video series that provides games, activities and models to help students develop flexible thinking and deep understanding of math concepts from kindergarten to Grade 5...
- Objective: Apply understanding of fraction equivalence to add tenths and hundredths.
- Objective: Use understanding of fraction equivalence to investigate decimal numbers on the place value chart expressed in different units.
- Objective: Model mixed numbers with units of hundreds, tens, ones, tenths, and hundredths in expanded form and on the place value chart.
- Objective: Use the area model and number line to represent mixed numbers with units of ones, tenths, and hundredths in fraction and decimal forms.
- Objective: Model the equivalence of tenths and hundredths using the area model and number disks.
- Grade 4 Module 6: Decimal Fractions This 20-day module gives students their first opportunity to explore decimal numbers via their relationship to decimal fractions, expressing a given quantity in...