Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 4.NF.1
- Number And Operations—Fractions3
- Extend Understanding Of Fraction Equivalence And Ordering.
- State Standard:
- Explain why a fraction a/b is equivalent to a fraction (n × a)/(n × b) by using visual fraction models, with attention to how the number and size of the parts differ even though the two fractions themselves are the same size. Use this principle to recognize and generate equivalent fractions.
No Results Found
Your search did not match any content. Some suggestions:
- Double check your spelling.
- Try searching for an item that is less specific. You can always narrow your search results later.
- Try searching with fewer keywords.