Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 3.OA.2
- Operations And Algebraic Thinking
- Represent And Solve Problems Involving Multiplication And Division.
- State Standard:
- Interpret whole-number quotients of whole numbers, e.g., interpret 56 ÷ 8 as the number of objects in each share when 56 objects are partitioned equally into 8 shares, or as a number of shares when 56 objects are partitioned into equal shares of 8 objects each. For example, describe a context in which a number of shares or a number of groups can be expressed as 56 ÷ 8.
- Welcome to “Math Studio Talk” a video series that provides games, activities and models to help students develop flexible thinking and deep understanding of math concepts from kindergarten to Grade 5...
- In Topic D students model, write and solve partitive and measurement division problems with 2 and 3 (3.OA.2). Consistent skip-counting strategies and the continued use of array models are pathways...
- Study of factors links Topics A and B; Topic B extends the study to division. Students understand division as an unknown factor problem, and relate the meaning of unknown factors to either the...
- Grade 3 Module 1: Properties of Multiplication and Division and Solving Problems with Units of 2–5 and 10 This 25-day module begins the year by building on students’ fluency with addition and...