Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - ELA: W.4.11
- Writing Standards
- Responding to Literature
- State Standard:
- Create and present a poem, narrative, play, art work, or literary review in response to a particular author or theme studied in class.
- Poetry Workshop: Critiquing and Revising for Vivid Imagery
- Poetry Workshop: Writing an Inspired Poem for the Performance Task
- Making Connections: Building a Community
- Synthesizing Symbolism: Personal Wampum Belt
- Grade 4 ELA Module 1A Updates: September 2014 Module 1A focuses on building community by making connections between visual imagery, oral accounts, poetry and written texts of various cultures with a...
- In Unit 2, students read The Hope Chest by Karen Schwabach. This novel is a piece of historical fiction set in 1920 during the passage of the 19th Amendment, which gave women in the United States the...