Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - ELA: SL.4.3
- Speaking & Listening
- Comprehension and Collaboration
- State Standard:
- Identify the reasons and evidence a speaker provides to support particular points.
- In this unit, students will be introduced to their performance task for this module, a Public Service Announcement (PSA) about the importance of voting. This unit connects students’ study of the...
- Writing a Public Service Announcement: Presenting a PSA about the Importance of Voting
- Writing a Public Service Announcement: Revising a PSA about the Importance of Voting
- Writing a Public Service Announcement: Planning and Drafting a PSA about the Importance of Voting
- Listening to and Rereading a Speech by Susan B. Anthony to Infer about Her as a Leader of Change
- Since their last Science Talk in Lesson 6, students have researched the pulley and wheel and axle. In this Science Talk, students should be pushed to synthesize their learning about simple machines.
- In this lesson, students will participate in another Science Talk. This time, they will be asked to refer to more notes and texts in order to gather evidence to support their thinking during the talk...
- In this module, students will read, write, and speak about the topic of voting rights and responsibilities. In the first two units, students will read informational texts that focus on the women’s...