Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - ELA: RL.4.6
- Reading Literature
- Craft and Structure
- State Standard:
- Compare and contrast the point of view from which different stories are narrated, including the difference between first- and third-person narrations.
- In Unit 2, students read The Hope Chest by Karen Schwabach. This novel is a piece of historical fiction set in 1920 during the passage of the 19th Amendment, which gave women in the United States the...
- End of Unit Assessment, Part I: Reading and Answering Questions about Characters and Theme
- Summarizing Literature and Analyzing Characters: The Hope Chest, Chapter 1
- Mid-Unit Assessment: Reading and Answering Questions about Divided Loyalties
- In this module, students will read, write, and speak about the topic of voting rights and responsibilities. In the first two units, students will read informational texts that focus on the women’s...