Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - ELA: RI.4.6
- Reading Standards for Informational Text
- Craft and Structure
- State Standard:
- Compare and contrast a firsthand and secondhand account of the same event or topic; describe the differences in focus and the information provided.
- In Unit 1, students begin to build background knowledge about the women’s suffrage movement and the role that Susan B. Anthony played in it. Students will read a variety of informational texts as...
- End of Unit Assessment: Comparing Firsthand and Secondhand Accounts of Inauguration Day
- Comparing Firsthand and Secondhand Accounts of Susan B. Anthony’s Trial
- In this module, students will read, write, and speak about the topic of voting rights and responsibilities. In the first two units, students will read informational texts that focus on the women’s...
- INFERRING: WHO WAS JOHN ALLEN? In this lesson students learn domain-specific (history) vocabulary found in the primary source Inventory of John Allen. The main purpose of this lesson is not to teach...
- Inferring from a Primary Source: Close Read of Colonia Times Inventory This lesson introduces an intriguing primary source: Inventory of John Allen (1659-1704). This is an inventory of a colonial...