Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - ELA: RI.4.6
- Reading Standards for Informational Text
- Craft and Structure
- State Standard:
- Compare and contrast a firsthand and secondhand account of the same event or topic; describe the differences in focus and the information provided.
- End of Unit Assessment: Comparing Firsthand and Secondhand Accounts of Inauguration Day
- Comparing Firsthand and Secondhand Accounts of Susan B. Anthony’s Trial
- INFERRING: WHO WAS JOHN ALLEN? In this lesson students learn domain-specific (history) vocabulary found in the primary source Inventory of John Allen. The main purpose of this lesson is not to teach...
- Inferring from a Primary Source: Close Read of Colonia Times Inventory This lesson introduces an intriguing primary source: Inventory of John Allen (1659-1704). This is an inventory of a colonial...