Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - ELA: L.K.4.b
- Vocabulary Acquisition and Use
- State Standard:
- Use the most frequently occurring inflections and affixes (e.g., -ed, -s, re-, un-, pre-, -ful, -less) as a clue to the meaning of an unknown word.
- In Unit 7, the teacher will work with a Big Book to engage students in the reading process. Students will also independently read in the Student Readers in this unit, so the Big Book will serve as...
- This Unit 7 Workbook contains worksheets which accompany many of the lessons from the teacher guide for Unit 7. By the end of this unit, students will be able to: 1. With prompting and support, ask...
- The decodable Reader for Unit 7 is "Seth." The teacher will model reading "Seth" stories during the demonstration story exercises beginning in Lesson 9, pointing out digraphs and other unfamiliar...
- This Unit 7 Teacher Guide contains background information and resources that the teacher will need to implement Unit 7, including an alignment chart between this unit and the Common Core State...
- This Supplemental Guide is designed as a companion to the Tell It Again! Read-Aloud Anthology for The Five Senses domain. The Supplemental Guide is intended to be used by general education teachers,...
- The following materials are available for Unit 7: Teacher Guide Workbook Assessment and Remediation Guide Big Book Reader