Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - ELA: L.5.2
- Conventions of Standard English
- State Standard:
- Demonstrate command of the conventions of standard English capitalization, punctuation, and spelling when writing.
- End of Unit 3 Assessment: Draft Opinion Speech: How Should Aid Be Prioritized Following a Natural Disaster in a Neighboring Country?
- Final Performance Task: Fishbowl Discussion about Editorial Essay
- In this lesson student work with a peer to edit for conventions and continue to add to their illustrations in order to polish their writing to finish their performance task.
- This module begins with a brief study of the importance of sports in American culture over time. The heart of this module is a whole class study of the short but challenging biography Promises to...
- Researching to Build Knowledge and Teaching Others: Biodiversity in Rainforests of the Western Hemisphere This module—intended to be used in conjunction with a Social Studies unit about Latin America...
- Becoming a Close Reader and Writing to Learn: Stories of Human Rights What are human rights, and how do real people and fictional characters respond when those rights are challenged? Students will...