Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - ELA: L.4.3.a
- Knowledge of Language
- State Standard:
- Choose words and phrases to convey ideas precisely.*
- In this unit, students will be introduced to their performance task for this module, a Public Service Announcement (PSA) about the importance of voting. This unit connects students’ study of the...
- This is the second of a sequence of three lessons focused on revising the choose-your-own-adventure narratives. Students again use colored pencils to make revision notes and revisions.
- In this lesson, students begin revising the informative page for their performance task. They should have completed their drafts for homework after Lesson 9; if they have not completed their drafts,...
- In this eight-week module, students explore animal defense mechanisms. They build proficiency in writing an informative piece, examining the defense mechanisms of one specific animal about which they...
- In this module, students will read, write, and speak about the topic of voting rights and responsibilities. In the first two units, students will read informational texts that focus on the women’s...
- In this module, students engage in reading, writing, listening, and speaking to build knowledge of simple machines and how they impact force, effort, and work.