Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - ELA: L.1.5.b
- Vocabulary Acquisition and Use
- State Standard:
- Define words by category and by one or more key attributes (e.g., a duck is a bird that swims; a tiger is a large cat with stripes).
- This Supplemental Guide is designed as a companion to the Tell It Again! Read Aloud Anthology for the Animals and Habitats domain. The Supplemental Guide may be used by general education teachers...
- These Tell It Again! Read-Aloud Image Cards for Animals and Habitats contain of a set of 26 images on cards, used for extension activities in Listening & Learning strand lessons. By the end of...
- This Tell It Again! Flip Book for Animals and Habitats contains three sections: 1. The Tell It Again! Flip Book, which contains images that accompany the Tell It Again! Read-Aloud Anthology for...
- This Tell It Again! Read-Aloud Anthology for Animals and Habitats contains background information and resources that the teacher will need to implement Domain 8, including an alignment chart for the...
- The following materials are available for Domain 8: Animals and Habitats: Anthology Flip Book Image Cards Supplemental Guide